Monday, August 09, 2010
IM OLD. IM 19.
sigh the year passed by so fast. Last year my 18 was when trinity started and when I was beginning to settle down n all. Now its Uni already. Time is passing by all too fast :( and yeah sometimes i regret n wish tht i made better use of my life. Like now when i could be doing something more productive like study or smth but Im wasting my precious seconds away typing all these nonsensical thoughts down over here. This little space of mine tht i doubt gets read much anymore. But oh well, its more for my recalling for the future more than anything else. Hmmm uni has started, the first 2 weeks are up and I have been exhausted from jumping from one subject to another. My timetable keeps changing like nobody's business but Im finally gonna settle with my latest one. On the bright side, my mondays are off again! But the shit thing is tht tue I have 5 brain-killing hours consisting of 1tute and 4lectures :S sigh! tue-fri i start at 9am :S but fri i end by 11am since its only psych tute. Oh well, shall live with it since my weekends are pretty long and awesome :) but tht doesnt mean im free to slack like nobody's business :( assignments are already upon us like #$%^&*( urgh!
oh well my 19 was spent watching Inception (Y) and dinner with the gang! then jy zach n i stayed over @ kelly's with the supposed plan of watching Shutter Island but everyone except zach fell aslp. hehe. then the next day kels told her sis tht I wanted to drink so after touch rug they came to pick us back to their place. After dinner, abit of attempted studying n all we started drinking. It was the 6 of us (justin, zach, tyler, me, kels and her sis,py) We 6 finished a full bottle of Chivas in less than an hour's time thanks to justin's stupid poker game which killed me coz I kept having shit cards. I think i kinda drank like 1/2 th bottle la. After tht thre's when the puking started. But still they made me play Circle of Death after tht with me having a bucket to contain all my puke. It was the worst ever cause I have never puked like tht before. I have never ever drank so much before and have never puked before. They told me th next day tht I was surprised when I first started to puke. Hahah so many memories tht nite tho funny and embarrassing :S but treasured nonetheless as it will be a birthday I'd never forget. And the coming weekend will be another party coz I cant celebrate my 19th w/o clubbing and it got postponed as we are waiting for eugene's arrival :) so hopefully all goes as plan and on saturday we'll play laser tag and club!! :D that's all for now. its 10pm and i hope to do some reading b4 my tute tmr and then slp. I am getting old as Im feeling sleepy earlier and earlier :(
7:25 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

